- Past Events
- About LSCo
We’re excited to bring Startup Alley back to Lean Startup Week. That means dedicating an entire space inside the conference to showcase Featured Startups. By hosting a table inside Startup Alley, your company will get an opportunity to align with innovators, connect with business people who are making important choices right now about tools and services, and reach a pre-qualified audience with proven interest in learning new skills and tools.
Lean Startup Week is also a draw for top-tier U.S. and international media outlets including Business Insider, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Huffington Post, PandoDaily, and VentureBeat. This can translate into positive coverage for your startup through live tweets/blog posts, broadcast interviews, and multiple stories following the event.
Lean Startup Week, now in its seventh year, draws entrepreneurs and corporate innovators to address the challenges of starting, scaling and sustaining innovation. The conference is one week, with a two-day main event on Nov 2 & 3, featuring keynotes and breakout talks with over 80 speakers, structured around the urgent questions entrepreneurs and corporate innovators face. The 2016 conference will be held at Pier 27 in San Francisco, California.
By joining Startup Alley, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Two (2) Silver Passes to the Conference ($1400 value)
- Connect directly with our 2,000+ conference attendees with a Startup Alley exhibitor table. Table is in a high-traffic location in our main venue.
- Named as a Featured Startup of Lean Startup Week, which includes the following visibility benefits:
- Company logo hyperlinked and 75-word description featured on Lean Startup Conference website.
- Social media promotion through Lean Startup Week (130,000+) prior to Conference.
- Featured Startup may provide a digital offering to conference participants (example: free month of service).
- Wifi and power will be provided. You may bring small screens, laptops, tablets, and other equipment for showcasing tools and ideas on the high-top round table.
Space is limited. We’re not just saying this. We only have room for about 20 startup tables. If you’re interested, email [email protected] right away!