We recently tested two new MVPs we’re very excited about: small, two-day, heavily-interactive, network-boosting Lean Startup conferences in New York and London. Enough eager beaver alumni jumped on pre-sale tickets to confirm we’re onto something big with these concentrated, participatory events.
So now we’re opening up tickets to both the Lean Startup Conference New York (May 10–11 at New Lab in Brooklyn) and Lean Startup Summit London (June 13–14 at the London Stock Exchange and Here East) at a steep 35 percent discount (that’s more than 400 bucks back in your pocket) if you grab them by midnight PT on Feb. 28.
Attendees of the New York and London conference get an extra bonus: a special pre-publication edition of Eric Ries’ latest book, The Startup Way, which focuses on the implementation of Lean Startup techniques inside large companies. The book won’t be available to the public until October, but you early birds will receive a special early conference edition of the uncorrected paperback proof, being printed especially for you this summer! Both New York and London attendees will also receive the hardcover book in the fall.
We’ll be announcing the fantastic speakers we’ve booked for New York and London very soon, but in the meantime, here’s what you can expect from these two-day intensives:
- New York: deep dives into how enterprise/established companies are implementing innovation practices at scale, thinking like nimble startups, and continuing to evolve these practices as they grow
- London: focus on creating stable pathways forward in uncertain (Brexit, Trump) times, using Lean Startup case studies in fintech, insurtech, media, cybersecurity, and social good
- Case studies and workshops dedicated to popular concepts such as Lean Enterprise, Lean UX, and Lean at scale, among other topics
- Dedicated coffee breaks so you can fuel up while swapping advice and contact info with your neighbors
- Participatory breakout sessions where you can ask expert innovators your burning questions
- The same high calibre speakers, mentors, and workshop leaders you’ve come to expect from our flagship conferences, only in a more intimate, interactive environment
Interested in talking sponsorship for these events? Email [email protected].
And if you want to throw your hat in the ring as a speaker, we’ll send the Call for Proposals out soon.