Product development doesn’t always fit in a 10-week sprint
Going fast is great–unless it’s in the wrong direction. Before sinking a lot of time and money into a new initiative or product, many product teams take advantage of our customized Pilot Program.
Our experienced team guides you to apply The Lean Startup to one or more projects at your own pace. Start seeing measurable results quickly and make pivot-persevere-kill decisions with confidence.
Lean Startup Co.
Leverage the expertise of our team as they guide your projects through the same process as the Corporate Innovation Accelerator but at a pace that works for you.
We spend time learning how your company already works, how the Pilot Program fits into your company goals, and how we will measure success.
We work with you to determine the best projects to run through the Pilot Program and charter your project teams to clarify vision, scope, team roles, & timelines.
Learn and Apply
the Lean Startup
We train and coach both executives and project teams to systematically vet, shape, and de-risk projects using The Lean Startup.
After the predetermined timeline running build-measure-learn loops, project teams meet with executives to make pivot-persevere-kill decisions based on validated learning.
Experience the Power of The Lean Startup
- Work with coaches who have deep corporate product development experience
- Leverage a holistic approach that meets your teams where they are–not a set of one-size-fits-all tools
- Cap your initial investment costs and stay in scope
- Regulate progress and get results at your pace
Build product development muscle
- Enable leaders and teams to quickly assess and vet new product or service offerings through market evidence
- Give your team the capacity and confidence to effectively manage the uncertainty inherent in new products
- Apply an effective framework that is adaptable and scalable at your organization
Make progress on real projects
- Align leadership and teams around a problem/challenge mindset that focuses on evidence, milestones, and timelines
- Break down barriers that stifle successful product development
- Turn water cooler talk and napkin sketches into reality