“In today’s marketplace of uncertainty, whoever learns fastest wins.”
– Eric Ries
The world is changing fast. Learn how to work in new ways.
Are you part of a large organization seeking Lean Startup Education?
Our training, coaching and consulting provide an innovation framework for you specifically designed for 21st century uncertainty.
BUILT FOR YOU
In a world changing at unprecedented rates, large organizations have realized they must keep up with an evolving market.
We can help. The principles of Lean Startup and entrepreneurial management can be applied in any industry, company size, or sector of the economy in order to move faster and minimize risk.
We support executives, leadership teams, cross-functional project delivery teams, and more. Our Senior Faculty are the best Lean Startup practitioners around and travel to any location worldwide to support large organizations just like yours.
“Learning to work in this new way is not about the rigid adoption of a series of principles; it’s about finding the ways the tools can be adapted and applied to each specific organization.”
Want to find out more?
Are you ready to drive innovation and growth with modern business practices?
Get a Transformation Roadmap here.
THINK BIG, START SMALL, MOVE FAST
- An interactive one, two or three day in-person training to introduce key fundamental concepts within Lean Startup methodology and how to apply them, including customer validation, MVP, pivots and build-measure-learn feedback loop.
- Stop wasting people’s time
- Experiment rapidly with new products, services, and business models without losing your existing customers
- Measure progress to ensure you are getting the outcomes you seek
- Minimize risk
- Replace traditional metrics with validated learning
- Get to faster cycle time, faster insights, and controlled spending
- Maximize the talent you already have
- Empower your most creative people to think more like entrepreneurs and solve your own problems
- Engage repeatedly in an innovation process managed with rigor and accountability to unlock new sources of sustainable growth and productivity at scale
- Remain competitive in a fast-changing market
- Work in a domain of uncertainty, where nimble startups thrive
- Prepare for trends like globalization and disruptive technology
- Create a leadership framework designed specifically for 21st century uncertainty
- Transform internal processes and create functions that are capable of continuous innovation across engineering, HR, legal, supply chain, finance, IT, procurement, marketing, and more.