At Lean Startup Week, we’re offering a variety of ways for you to learn by example:
Startup Tours (Oct. 30)*
Get inside three of San Francisco’s most innovative startup and scaled-up organizations and learn more about their Lean techniques.
Women’s Breakfast: Female Innovation Leaders Discuss How They Disrupted Their Industries (Nov. 1)
The Women’s Breakfast is a chance for all female-identified Lean Startup Week attendees to network, share resources, and learn from thought leaders who’ve cracked the innovation codes in their industries.
Case Studies & Solid Strategies (Nov. 2 & 3)
Keynotes, panels, & fireside chats include:
- Justin Rosenstein, co-founder of Asana, presents a new approach to thinking about your startup’s culture from the ground up, mapping the idea of intentional culture design to the familiar tenets of product research, design, and management
- Bennett Blank, Intuit’s Innovation And Transformational Change Leader, offering insights from Intuit’s Lean Startup journey
- Vanessa Colella, Head Of Citi Ventures & Chief Innovation Officer, Citi, on how Citibank uses growth boards to provide seed funding to internal startups
- Alex Osterwalder, co-founder of Strategyzer, on protecting your organization from disruption
- Eric Ries & GE FastWorks Co-Founders Viv Goldstein & Janice Semper on GE’s Startup Way strategy
- Chip Heath, best-selling author & Stanford Graduate School of Business professor, on the power of moments in creating organizational change
- Jyoti Shukla, Senior Director User Experience at Nordstrom, on empowering the entrepreneurial spirit in your employees
- ING Direct’s Ignacio Juliá Vilar & Liguori Innovation’s Stephen Liguori on ING Direct’s innovative PACE program, which combines Design Thinking, Lean Startup, and Agile methods
- Martin Eriksson, co-founder of Mind The Product, on innovation portfolio management: how to ensure you’re investing in the right ideas
- Bionic CEO David Kidder and Procter & Gamble CTO Kathy Fish on P&G’s innovation pathway
- Frank Monstere, President & COO at Legalzoom.Com, Inc., on how Legalzoom is building a culture of experimentation and entrepreneurship in the legal world
- Lean Startup in the Department of Defense, exploring Lean Startup Co.’s journey with the National Security Agency (NSA) and National Geospatial Agency (NGA)
- Tendayi Viki, author of The Corporate Startup and The Lean Product Lifecycle, on aligning innovation with corporate strategy
- Laura Klein, Principal at Users Know, on innovating inside an already successful company
- Jean Dahl, Specialist Leader at Deloitte Consulting LLP, on defining your innovation strategy to succeed at scale
- Ann Mei Chang, Executive Director, Lean Impact on amplifying social good using Lean Startup
- Brant Cooper, co-founder & CEO of Moves the Needle, on the 10 steps to growth transformation for enterprises adopting The Startup Way
- Mark Graban, VP of Improvement & Innovation Services at Kainexus, on improving overall performance by distinguishing signal from noise in data sets
- Former Presidential Innovation Fellows on what the private sector can learn from government, including tips on how to assemble a team with the right mix of skills to deliver impact at scale; create human-centered, data-influenced experiences when faced with competing priorities; and approach strategically planning and organizing projects in a highly matrixed org.
- Making diversity & inclusion an actionable, trackable metric at your company with industry thought leaders, including eBay’s Helen Kim, CodePath’s Michael Ellison, Pivotal’s Michele Perres, and Intuit’s Cassie Divine
- Getting your “old school” company to embrace a new innovation strategy with Humana’s Geeta Wilson, GoKart Labs’s Amee Mungo, Share More Stories’ James Warren, & Clevertech’s Michael Hagler
- Innovation, impact & Design Thinking for social good with IDEO.org
- Applying Lean Data to rapidly assess social impact with Acumen’s Amy Ahearn, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center’s Yon Jimenez-Macuso, and New Story’s Emma Lalley
*Denotes for Gold Passholders only
Join us for Lean Startup Week on Oct. 30-Nov. 5 in San Francisco! Register here.