Need local tips for your trip to San Francisco?
Our Team’s Recommended Activities:
- Grab a New Orleans Style Coffee at Blue Bottle Coffee
- Get your dose of arts & culture at the SF MOMA
- Go running on the Embarcadero and stop by the Ferry Building for a quick bite afterwards
- Shop at the trendiest stores in NorCal at Union Square and Grant Ave
- No first-time visit to San Francisco is complete without hopping on the iconic cable car from Powell St to Fisherman’s Wharf!
Lunch Restaurants Near Our Conference Venues:
- Waystone (4.5 stars)
Salad, Sandwiches, Wine Bar
992 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94102 at Mason St.
- Dotties Tru Blue Cafe (4 stars)
American, breakfast & Brunch Cafe
28 6th St, San Francisco, CA 94103 b/t Stevenson St & Jessie St.
- Villon (4.5 stars)
American, Breakfast & Brunch
Proper Hotel, San Francisco 1100 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
- Tu Lan (4 stars)
8 6th St, San Francisco, CA 94103 at Stevenson St, SoMa
- Montesacro Pinseria-Enoteca (4.5 stars)
510 Stevenson St, San Francisco, CA 94103 b/t 7th St & 6th St.
Dinner Restaurants Nearby:
- 54 Mint (4 stars)
Italian, Diner, Cocktail Bar
16 Mint Plz, San Francisco, CA 94103 at Jessie St SoMa.
- Mikkeller Bar (4 stars)
Gastropubs, Beer Bar, Breakfast & Brunch
34 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102 b/t Turk St & Market St.
- Farmer Brown (4 stars)
Soul Food, Breakfast Brunch, Cocktail Bar
25 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102 b/t Turk St & Market St.
- Gibson (4.5 stars)
111 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102 b/t Eddy St & Ellis St.
- Bistro 10UN (4 stars)
1130 Market St, 10 UN Plaza, Fl 6, San Francisco, CA 94102 at 7th St.